||ASTM B670 UNS N07718, ASME SB670
||1000 mm x 2000 mm, 1220 mm x 2440 mm, 1500 mm x 3000 mm, 2000 mm x 2000 mm, 2000 mm x 4000 mm
||0.1mm to 100 mm Thk
||2m, 2.44m, 3m, or as required
||Hot rolled plate (HR), Cold rolled sheet (CR), 2B, 2D, BA NO(8), SATIN (Met with Plastic Coated)
||Soft, Hard, Half Hard, Quarter Hard, Spring Hard etc.
|Stock in form of
||Alloy 718 Plate, Sheet, Coils, Foils, Rolls, Plain Sheet, Shim Sheet, Strip, Flats, Clad Plate, Rolling Sheet, Flat Sheet, Rolling Plate, Flat Shim, Blank (Circle), hot rolled, cold rolled, annealed, soft annealed,
descaled, sheared, tread plate, Checker Plate
||JIS: N0, N2, N1, NW2200, NW2201, NW4400, NW5500, NW7182, etc
DIN:H-Ni99.96, H-Ni99.95, H-Ni99.92, H-Ni99.90, H-Ni99.5, H-Ni99, etc
|Why choose Superior Steel Overseas
- EN 10204/3.1B,
- Raw Materials Certificate
- 100% Radiography Test Report
- Third Party Inspection Report, etc
- High special strength, high melt point
- Excellent corrosive resistance,good thermal resistance
- Customer support after-sales service
- Huge Stock, Timely delivery
- Strict Control from Raw Material to Finished Inconel 718 Plate
- Free Quote, Inquiry answered within 24 hours
|Inconel 718 profiling
||To provide a full profiling service we use numerous profiling methods including:
- Laser Plate Cutting
- Plasma Plate Cutting
- Oxy-propane Flame Cutting
- Inconel 718 Plate: material 3/16″ [5.00 mm] and over in thickness and over 10″ [250 mm] in width;
- Inconel 718 Sheet: material under 3/16″ [5.00 mm] in thickness and 24″ [600 mm] and over in width;
- Inconel 718 Strip: cold-rolled material under 3/16″ [5.00 mm] in thickness and under 24″ [600 mm] in width.
- Inconel 718 Clad plate: Inconel 718 Clad plate is a composite steel plate made by bonding Inconel 718 plate, etc.
|Superior Steel Overseas offer a comprehensive menu of services designed to add value to your project: plasma cutting, waterjet cutting, laser cutting, bending and mechanical processing, edge preparation, welding,
sawing and shearing.